Sunday, March 29, 2015

Blog Spotlight: Chronically Creative



I am spending some much needed alone time while the toddler is napping reading blogs. I stumbled across this post in my random browsing and it is one of the most heartfelt and relatable posts I have ever come across. I feel like I can relate to what Emily, Miss Chronically Creative, writes as she explains what it is like trying to maintain relationships with a chronic illness. Finding things that we can hope for during our most lonely periods is important. For me, it is reading blogs and now writing one. I find comfort in reading other people's stories, and it is one thing that keeps me going. Thank you Emily, if you are to find this. Your blog is very inspiring and I appreciate your honesty.

Check it out here:

Chronically Creative

http://www.chronicallycreative.net/2012/09/finding-hope-in-loneliness.html

No comments:

Post a Comment