Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Who is the one person you would meet if you could?


If there is one person that you could meet, ignoring all factors that would prevent such a meeting, who would you want to meet?



If I could only spend an hour or two with Morgan Freeman, I would be one happy camper. Of course I have never met the man personally, nor will I ever, but his entire demeanor is just magnetic really. I imagine that people just levitate towards him and just want to be around him. Even if he were not famous I imagine it would still be just like that.

I imagine a conversation with Morgan Freeman being scientific and pretty educational. He seems so wise and knowledgeable, and just all around fatherly. To talk about space, philosophy, history, medical technology, and everything in between with Morgan Freeman is kind of a dream of mine.

Now, the fact that he also lives with fibromyalgia just adds to the desire to have a conversation with him. He is really the only widely known famous person to admit to having fibromyalgia. It is unfortunate, but I am happy that he continues to live a fulfilling live despite his illness. It is heroic really.

If you could meet any person, or spend more time with someone, who would you choose and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment